Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roku volume is suddently very low on every app

We are having the same issue with the new Roku we just bought.  We also have a Samsung TV, less than a year old.  This is for my mom who has hearing issues so we have the TV on max volume (100) and it's still just at a normal level for someone with normal hearing.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @KatarinaRostova,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community, and thanks for keeping us posted!

We want to investigate this issue further with your Roku device since all of the channels have a very low volume, even though you have maximized it to 100 percent. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? Do you have any other device(s) connected to your TV? (e.g., speakers and another sound system) If not, please try to restart your Roku device by going to settings, system, and system restart.

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
immsbhaven
Binge Watcher

Katarina,

don’t bother with the system restart. It’s Rokus default answer for this issue. I have to restart mine several times a day now. It’s a mini band aid on a huge cut. 
it’s been months, I’ve sent them error codes, Roku box info, serial numbers everything they ask of me and they still have no fix!!! 

0 Kudos
immsbhaven
Binge Watcher

John at Roku, 

Get with your other Roku peps because this is not a new issue and we’ve hear the same stuff over and over! it’s like a broken record. 

Someone else has the same issues, posts it here and yet another Roku person has them running in circles like they did us who reported this months and months ago!! 

System restarts do not fix it!! 

0 Kudos
Juke

same here but only on my new one Roku express 4k

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Juke!

Thank you for reporting this issue to us and we'd like to know more about the issue.

Please provide details about the specific channel or content where the issue occurred. When did the issue occur? Have you tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned by @JechealR above in the thread?

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.