Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jbuck1
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku volume is suddently very low on every app

I (Roku customer) agree there should be a hardware fix. It happens on three of mine.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users.

We understand your statements regarding this issue. For us to attend to this matter, we'd like to gather specific information. The requested details above this thread will help us investigate the issue further, whether it may be a hardware or a software issue.

We hope for your cooperation and understanding.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
aalpar

I am having the same problem on 2 Roku Ultras.  I suspect the problem is a Roku Ultra problem as it sometimes goes away when switching apps (Netflix to HBO for example).

Posting to track.

0 Kudos
BeaV1

Hello, yes I'm having the exact same issues. And I'm so glad I found this chat group because all this time I've been thinking it's my TV. The volume has gotten so low, but when I switch to my regular antenna on the TV it works fine. So I start realizing it's the Roku because now not only it's slow there's no volume at all. If I plug in a headset to the remote it works but that's the only way I can hear the TV  

This has been going on for several months and it's just progressed to worst tour now I can't hear anything at all but I can see the picture clear and fine. The information on my Roku device is screenshot here. 

I hope the screenshot goes through. I hope to get this resolved as I have two other Roku devices and so far this is the only one that's gone out but this is the main one I use.

0 Kudos
BeaV1

I don't know if the screenshot that my device went through so here's the information off of it.

Model - 4670X

FCC I D - TC2-R1016

SN - KW99C1655250

0 Kudos
jfutyb

Same issue with my Roku Ultra Purchased this year in April direct from Roku, the troubles shooting steps here do not work.

Model 4802x
SN# X01000KWA4FS
software 14.0
Device SODA23DWA4FS

TV LG

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @BeaV1 @jfutyb 

We appreciate you for providing the requested information.

Kindly be advised that the information has been forwarded to the appropriate Roku team who'll further investigate on the issue. We'll post an update in this thread on the progress of the investigation.

We hope for your patience and understanding as we work on this.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
VicIac
Reel Rookie

I have the same problem since I got the Ultra, no problem with the 4K stick that I had before. Got a second Ultra and it is the same on my Sony TV but not on my Vizio in the office.

0 Kudos