Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ruthanne42
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku paramount + won't stream

I’m having the same issue. I cannot get help.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi  @ruthanne42,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're happy to assist you with your problem with Paramount Plus. We'd like to know more about the issue that you ran into. Please provide us with more details.

• What device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV; specify TV)
  • Is the issue happening on all content or channels, or is it isolated to one content or channel? (Specify)
  • Are you getting error messages or error codes while playing content?
  • Have you tried rebooting your network?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.
Best regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ruthanne42
Binge Watcher

ROKU TV still is not working. I have sent emails with no response. This is beyond frustrating.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ruthanne42,

Thanks for updating us here in the Roku Community!
We regret hearing about your problem with the Roku TV. You can refer to the provided troubleshooting steps on top and check if this will resolve the issue.
Let us know what you find out, and we'd be happy to assist you further.
All the best,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ruthanne42
Binge Watcher

I have tried. Again. I can’t reload it Neil the subscriptions run out at the end of the month. It won’t allow it. I have said this before. Why can nobody give me any answers to the problem? I’m tired of going around in circles. I can’t even get a refund on the month I can’t watch tv? At this point I don’t really care if I get these channels fixed with this awful customer service.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ruthanne42,

Thanks for keeping us updated here in the Roku Community!

We understand your frustration about what you are experiencing right now. Can you please elaborate on what we can do to assist you further? We would be happy to look further into this issue, but we need more details. Please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Does this issue occur on a specific channel? If so, what channel and what version or build is it? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button.)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing.

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.
Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ruthanne42
Binge Watcher

Still no answers on why ROKU is not working. Nothing absolutely nothing.

0 Kudos
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ruthanne42 

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We completely understand your point, and we regret to hear about the inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Please refer to @RokuArjiemar 's post and provide us with that information. However, we still need to confirm the version/build of The Roku Channel on your Roku TV by highlighting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button.

As soon as we receive the necessary details, we will investigate the matter thoroughly and take prompt action to resolve it. 

Thanks,

Anjelie

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.