Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aileen56

Roku box,is it faulty its brand and installed it just this afternoon

Hi,I have just got my brand new roku box up and running ,problem is every time I try to watch a channel it keeps glitching back to the home screen, it does this on every channel I try to stream.pls help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku box,is it faulty its brand and installed it just this afternoon

Hi @Aileen56, welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that your Roku device is experiencing issues, and we'd like to help you with that.

To start with, kindly inform us of the specific channel you are experiencing issues with. Is this issue affecting all channels? Have you observed any error codes on your TV screen? In the meantime, please attempt to restart both your Roku device and your internet router. To restart your Roku device, navigate to settings, then system, then power, or select system restart.

We'll be waiting for your response and will closely look into this issue.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.