Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Ultra Stuck on bouncing logo

Hi @DonnyBoy,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

A member of our Support team will reach out to you via email to assist you. Please let the Support team know if you have any other questions so they can assist you further and provide a resolution to this issue.

Please let us know if there are other related issues that we can further take a look at.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mum2grls

I’m having an identical issue with my Roku. I have tried all the suggestions such as a hard reset, unplugging the power source for several hours (3 days), changed batteries in the remote, replaced the HDMI cord. Nothing. Of course the place of purchase said I missed the window of return. I’m hoping Roku will stand by their product and replace mine. 
My model number is 3920X

SN; K428A4893772

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mum2grls.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for providing information. Rest assured that I have passed along your concern and details to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you with this. In the meantime, your patience and understanding is very much appreciated.

All the best,

Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos