Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Media Player won't load all the jpeg images

We use media player to display price boards in jpeg format for our store. We have the files built in google slides & we just download as jpeg & copy to the USB drive. Sometimes after making changes to the slides & we plug it back into the tv the images show to be there but they are black. It doesn't do this every time & really don't know how I've got it fixed in the past. Any suggestions? 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Media Player won't load all the jpeg images

I would start by trying to restart the Roku from Settings->System or Settings->System->Power or just unplug the power for a few seconds and plug it back in.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Media Player won't load all the jpeg images

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @Tahingdo.

It is highly appreciated that you've shared your concern regarding the issues you are currently experiencing on your media player and we'd be more than happy to find you the best resolution possible.

Before we proceed, we'd like to gather more information from you so we can provide you with an accurate resolution. With this being said, kindly provide us with the details below:

• Would you mind elaborating on your concern with the images on your media player?
  • When did you start seeing this behavior happening?
  • Have you tried troubleshooting it? If so, kindly let us know the specific steps you've tried.
  • If you can provide us with photos of it for reference, it would be great.

We'll be anticipating your response as we are more than eager to help you utilize your media player successfully.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos