Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tannim1
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku channel report video error

If this still works for reporting broken Roku Channel videos...

The audio is broken after the Intro of "Babar and the Adventures of Badou" Season 1 Episode 19 Neighborly Nice Day.

There is music with no vocal audio until a minute or so in and even then you can only BARELY hear some of the voices.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @tannim1,

Thank you for reporting this issue to Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We understand that you are facing a sound issue when playing content through The Roku Channel. We apologized for the inconvenience. We would like to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue.

We'd like to gather more information about the issue you're running into. Have you tried playing other titles from the same streaming channel if you are also having an issue? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tannim1
Reel Rookie

I have tried other videos including other episodes of the show before that episode.  They all worked fine.  It was only that one episode.

I have tried this video on an amazon fire tablet, I have tried this video on a two different computers, I tried it on a roku express 4k+ before it stopped working.  It is the video, not the player.  

After the intro, there is VERY faint sound effects and occasionally voices, but the music overrides everything.

edited to remove an extra word and to add an extra paragraph of details.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @tannim1,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

We'll go ahead and send this over to the team for review. We'll get back to you once we have an update.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos