Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prime and Netflix app goes back to the home screen

Yea saw this advice and now my tvs complete garbage, it uninstalled everything (I was thinking restart the TV not reset or erase everything you have) have to log in manually to every channel now after trying to add it, lost all my random channels, forgot half of the logins for the apps I had, and now with only like 4 apps it's saying I can't add YouTube because there's not enough space, I had like 30 apps before I "restarted" the TV. Everything loads slower now too and prime always says I have to redownload it. I would have rather dealt with the going back to home screen randomly while watching something sometimes vs lose pretty much everything/have everything go to shi* , great advice man appreciated it smh

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Prime and Netflix app goes back to the home screen

Hi @bkwiatkowski

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing.

Did you restart your Roku device before re-installing the channel? That step is crucial when performing the troubleshooting. If you haven't tried the suggested order (remove > restart > re-install), we would recommend giving it a shot once again. We also suggest doing the restart from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Karla

0 Kudos