Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kagregory

Re: Peacock app keeps quitting

Jump to solution

Mine too. Did you ever find a solution?

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Peacock app keeps quitting

Jump to solution

Hi, @Kagregory 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We understand that you are having the same issue with the Peacock channel as reported by other users in this thread. For this matter, we'd like to collect further information for our team to investigate on the issue. Kindly provide us with the information below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Channel build version

In the meantime, you can follow the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue in this support article at How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

We hope for your response regarding this matter.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Robin11

Re: Peacock Channel Won't Launch

Jump to solution

I'm paying  for premium  not getting it ... getting charged  for it ...big problem 

0 Kudos
alicebc3
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Robon11,

I contacted Roku customer service and requested a refund. I got my $7.99 refunded.

Alice

0 Kudos
okayokay

Jump to solution

once I deleted the app, I cannot now get it back! this is frustrating! Your fixes do NOT fix it

0 Kudos
okayokay

Jump to solution

I cannot even download the app again! this is horrid! 

0 Kudos
MJG55

Jump to solution

Issue has not been solved. Performed all instructions.  Says we have subscription, but issues loading.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, Community users.

Thanks for keeping us posted in this thread.

We'd like to acquire the requested details below so we can forward this issue to the appropriate team for further investigation. Kindly provide the information that follows:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Channel build version

Your response will be helpful so that this issue will be addressed.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.