Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raezane
Binge Watcher

Re: Paramount plus not working on my Roku

Jump to solution

I’m having same issue with every channel on my roku. It will not play any content.  I also have 3 roku express devices and the issue is with all 3

MZPALEO

Jump to solution

Yes, I'm having the same issues..... Paramount +, Peacock, Disney + are not working thru Roku, but can be seen on computer. Have rebooted everything !  PANDORA is the only app working on my ROKU !!!!

How do we fin out if there is a Roku issue ?? phone and website are NO HELP !!!!!!!

Raezane
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I’ve messaged Roku on every social media platform but no response. The support link shoes my devices aren’t eligible for technical support.  This is obviously a roku issue.  

0 Kudos
jperkins0725
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Looks like our issues are falling on def ears. 

Jump to solution

This is ridiculous. 

Paramount+ works on my laptop, but not my Roku.

All I want to do is watch my show while I eat supper.

0 Kudos
Tranheim

Jump to solution

I am using a Roku device. 
It is only happening on Paramount Plus. 
There is a green screen on every show.

0 Kudos
DSmart
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Until this is fixed which I hope it is soon ….. I put paramount up on my iPad or it can be done on iPhone and I did air play ! We shouldn’t have to do this but until it’s fixed this should work if you have an iPhone or iPad 👍

good luck !

0 Kudos
aaustin912
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This is a problem with all channels on the Roku Express. My stick works fine but my 2 Express stopped yesterday. They can’t find the reason. We’ve done every reset imaginable and even uninstalled and reinstalled the apps. Nothing works. This is terrible by Roku! Seems to be an issue with the latest software update. I hope they send one to fix it 

0 Kudos
Raezane
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Airplay won’t work on my roku. Gives the same message

0 Kudos
aaustin912
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Here’s what I’ve discovered after hours of research. Somehow the latest update did something with older TVs. My Roku stick plays on my old TVs, but the Express won’t. My express works just fine on my newer tv (bought last year). Seems to be if you don’t have 4k capabilities on your tv, the express won’t work 

0 Kudos