Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hedgehogmohawk
Reel Rookie

Odd error message no matter where I click

No matter what video I click on it tells me it has expired .

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Odd error message no matter where I click

Hi, @Hedgehogmohawk

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for posting your concern here with us, and we'd be more than glad to assist. Could you please tell us more about the issue you've experienced? Also, is this happening to a specific channel? If so, what channel is it? 

With more details, the better we can assist.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Hedgehogmohawk
Reel Rookie

I click multiple movies and the Roku channel wouldn't play them .An error message would pop up and say the video was expired or no longer existed.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for getting back to us, @Hedgehogmohawk

Let's troubleshoot this and get you back to streaming on The Roku Channel. Kindly follow the steps below:

1. Navigate to the channel tile on the Roku home screen, press the star (*) key on your remote, and choose "Remove channel".
  2. Next, restart your device from Settings > System > Power > System Restart (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step).
  3. Once your player/TV starts up again, go to "Streaming Store" on the Home screen, and add the channel back once more.
  4. Restart your modem/router.

After performing this, kindly check to see if you're able to access content on The Roku Channel.

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.