Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bflynn

My roku keeps sending me back to home did everything it said when i could get to it and nothing

My roku keeps sending me back to home and I did what others have said worked for them and when I could get there i did it and nothing so I went and bought brand new one and as soon as I hooked it up same thing straight back to home

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My roku keeps sending me back to home did everything it said when i could get to it and nothing

Hi, @Bflynn 

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for letting us know about the problem you have faced with your Roku device that keeps sending you back to the Home Screen, and we're here to assist. We'd like to gather more details regarding your experience so we can provide the right resolution to address the issue. Kindly provide the details below:

• What specific Roku device you are having issues with?
  • When did you first encounter the issue?
  • Is this happening to a specific channel, or does it happen to every channel/app that you access?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far in an attempt to resolve the issue?

With the details you provide, our team can understand your concern better, and we can move forward to taking actions for a resolution.

We hope for your response in this matter.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: My roku keeps sending me back to home did everything it said when i could get to it and nothing

A couple of possible reasons two Rokus might act alike: 1) Same app is doing this. (ie: the app has a bug so swapping hardware tends not to fix that. 2) Environmental problem: For example, both Rokus were plugged into a USB port on the TV that wasn’t providing quite enough power, or a Wi-Fi/ISP issue.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.