Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maryjean50

My Ultra is overheating. I did the suggestions from other posts. It been out in the open not closed

Jump to solution

My Ultra is overheating. I did the suggestions from other posts. It been out in the open not closed up. I put it on a little stand where air can get under and around it. Still get overheated. I guess I'll have to buy a smoke detector and place it next to it.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Ultra is overheating. I did the suggestions from other posts. It been out in the open not clo

Jump to solution

Hi @maryjean50, thank you for your post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this overheating issue on your Roku Ultra to our attention. Please be advised that you will receive an email from us for further assistance. We look forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Ultra is overheating. I did the suggestions from other posts. It been out in the open not clo

Jump to solution

Hi @maryjean50, thank you for your post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this overheating issue on your Roku Ultra to our attention. Please be advised that you will receive an email from us for further assistance. We look forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos