Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Max channel zoomed in when streaming

Jump to solution

I'm having this exact same issue. I subscribed and got HBO Max for free for one month. I also have it on my phone. I feel like if you watch it on your phone then come home and watch it on the TV it does this more often.

However I cannot even delete the HBO Max app from my list of apps on my tv! I think it has something to do with Roku also because I never downloaded the HBO Max app. However, when I got the free subscription I went back to my home screen to download the app and it was already there.

I would like to delete the app and try that but I can't! I've done all the other steps and nothing works so I think it's an issue between the Roku app market and HBO Max. I have an older 2018 55 in Hisense Roku TV.

1000002888.jpg

0 Kudos
MutterErde
Channel Surfer

OUR SOLUTION Re: Max channel zoomed in when streaming

Jump to solution

We gave up on Max and Roku solving this issue and are using the screen mirroring function from our iPad to our tv.

SOLUTION FOR APPLE PRODUCT USERS: If you have an iPad or iPhone you can use screen mirroring from the Max app and connect it on your tv. Works like a charm. 

RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Max channel zoomed in when streaming

Jump to solution

Hi, Community Users!

We've already forwarded your concerns to our team as an update on the ongoing investigation of this issue. 

We are grateful that you have brought this matter to our attention. Our Support team will diligently monitor this situation and has taken note of the valuable feedback you have shared with us. We apologize for the reoccurrence of this issue.

We'll update this thread once a resolution has been provided. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.