Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
40Watts

Re: Man City app not working on Roku express

This has not solved the issue

0 Kudos
happygeek101
Reel Rookie

I have received the following update from Man City Support on the 23/08/2023

We are aware of the issues with Roku. We are currently processing a solution. For now, please use your phone, laptop or ipad to access your account to view the content

For a full list of FAQs within our Help Centre

Thanks

Manchester City

0 Kudos
madamson86
Reel Rookie

Did you manage to get this working? I'm having this exact problem.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @madamson86,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Have you tried basic troubleshooting steps like removing, restarting, and re-adding the channel? If not, we recommend performing these steps to see if they resolve the issue you are facing. If the problem persists, we suggest reaching out to the channel's support team for further assistance. Please note that Roku only provides the platform for the channels and does not have control over their channel.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
madamson86
Reel Rookie

Yeah I've tried the troubleshooting steps, I've emailed Man City hopefully they will have a fix for this soon.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @madamson86,

Thanks for keeping us updated in the Roku Community!

If you are already in touch with the Man City Support team, we recommend continuing to work with them, as they would best assist you moving forward.

Let us know if there's anything else we can further assist you with aside from this.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
madamson86
Reel Rookie

Below is the response from Man City, let's hope Roku and Man City can get this working between themselves soon

Unfortunately Roku TV is not currently supported for City+. We are trying to fix the issue with a team at Roku - in the meantime please can you try and stream on another device and see if this works

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.