Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TaraLee
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Crashing Repeatedly…

Jump to solution

This is a different issue from the previous issue.  You can load the MASN app but the live streaming does not work on all 5 of my Roku devices (Stream Bar Pro, Streaming Stick 4K, Roku Ultra & Two Roku Express).  I am able to live stream MASN on my Firestick just fine as well as my Computer and Mobile device.

This is definitely a Roku only issue.

0 Kudos
JasonDi
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Tried the system reset and MASN is still not working. Works on phone and tablet, so it must be a Roku issue

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@JasonDiMASN is working correctly for me today. My ISP and TV provider is verizon fios. Perhaps, you need to contact your provider for internet and TV or you might need to report your problem to MASN.

0 Kudos
TaraLee
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

The MASN Everywhere app works fine on my Firestick but does not work on all 5 of my different version Roku Devices.  So this has to be a Roku issue of some sort.  This has nothing to do with my internet.

The original problem that was discussed in this thread earlier this year was a software update issue with Roku and Roku eventually fixed that.

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@TaraLeeMASN works on my 2 westinghouse Roku TVs and a sharp Roku TV. Plus MASN does work on my streambar pro too. I don't know what you are doing wrong? I have been using the MASN app since was available to stream a few years without any problems.

0 Kudos
TaraLee
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I can load the MASN Everywhere app and watch the pre-recorded videos but when I go to watch the Live Stream, that is what does not load on all of my Roku Devices.

Are you able to view the MASN or MASN 2 live streaming on your Roku Streambar Pro?  Neither of the live channels loads, it just sits on the MASN or MASN 2 Logo.

0 Kudos
JasonDi
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Guess we’re just screwed here. There’s no contacting MASN and Roku is saying not their problem. I’ve done all the resets to se if they work. Uninstalled and reinstalled app. Nothing works. 

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@TaraLeeI can watch MASN and MASN 2 on my streambar pro live streaming too

0 Kudos
TaraLee
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

That's good.  I don't understand why it won't work on my Roku devices, but works fine on my Firestick.  Guess I will just have to wait until it works itself out.  It's very frustrating since it is prime time for the Orioles and not being able to watch the games on my TV.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.