Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Power Warning on TV and my remote isn’t working anymore

I am seeing the low power message on my Roku device. My remote has stopped working altogether even though I’ve changed the batteries. I’ve noticed everytime I was logging on before the low power message appeared, I would have to connect to wifi everytime I changed apps. I have tried using a wall USB, switching USBs and all other troubleshooting solutions, nothing has worked. How can I get the low power message to go away?

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
lflood

Re: Low Power Warning on TV and my remote isn’t working anymore

I am having the exact same problem and I'm getting very upset that there is no response from Roku to assist me in fixing it.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @shannynkleeman,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with your Roku remote since it stopped working and the low power message keeps appearing. We'll be delighted to help you out. Please check out this support article here on how to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working.

If the issue still persists, please keep us posted.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
qdemon
Reel Rookie

Experiencing the same symptoms.  Insufficient power, spotty wi-fi connectivity and intermittent remote operation after using the device a few times. I contacted Roku customer support but I am getting the runaround.  Why doesn't Roku support its products?

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @qdemon,

Thanks for the post.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. Also, we'd like to collect more details regarding your concern for us to understand the issue and provide our assistance. Could you please confirm how you are powering your device? Is it through a power outlet or a power strip? Additionally, what workaround have you previously taken? Further, what Roku streaming device are you having issues with?

Tell us more about this, we're here to assist.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos