Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
benson56
Reel Rookie

LIVE 365 app not connecting

App will not fully connect, screen images load fine,  audio doesn't connect  little sync circle just keeps spinning.

Problem noticed for 3 days now.  Another family member at different location same problem

LIVE 365 working on other platforms.

Both Roku and LIVE 365 software up to date

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: LIVE 365 app not connecting

Hi @benson56,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We want to investigate further this issue that you're having with the Live 365 channel. Can you please provide the following information below?

• Is this the only channel that you're having issues with?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?
  • Have you tried to restart your Roku device by going to settings, system, power, and system restart?
  • Could you provide us with a photo of your running issue?

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,                                                                                                                                        John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

I see the same thing.  Only LIVE365 can fix it.  Oddly, their website doesn't mention Roku - https://live365.com/get-radio

I couldn't find any contact link other than an email and phone number for sales.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Musicman1

I have the same problem on all my 3 Roku sticks which are all fairly new.

There is no sound on the Live 365 app. I run 2 stations on live 365 and the picture is perfect but

no sound. I reported this last weekend to Roku. The sound button keeps churning round with no sound.

Regards.

Musicman

0 Kudos