Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chester4

Re: Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

Jump to solution

Roku express serial 3 SO1230DRCFXH model  3931X  software  version 14.0.4 Tablo ip 192.168.1.73 Tv is Samsung model UN4EH500F   hope you're able to resolve issue soon

0 Kudos
cmoran

Jump to solution

Not Working:

Model 4660x

14.0.4 build 12221-46

GC Version 12.4.17

Still Working:

Model 3941X2

14.0.4 build 12221-E4

GC Version 12.4.17

0 Kudos
Lphelps

Jump to solution

Model: 3941x. Tony express4k+

Serial# X01600RJM9YV

Software version: 14.0.4. Build 12221-CR

GC version 12.4.17

Timestamp:2024-10-19T23:00:40Z

Issue ID.   YV-421-860

Tablo live channels won't playback at all!!!!!

0 Kudos
Allen220
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku OS 14.0.4 Issues with Tablo TV

Jump to solution

I was on the phone with Roku support this morning and their final answer was to run a cable from my antenna. What a BS answer. All they have to do is turn it back to 13. Roku just doesn't understand.

0 Kudos
Jaspin

Re: Issues with Tablo TV Channel unable to access both Recorded and Live TV content

Jump to solution

Model 3820X - Streaming Stick 4K

Serial Number: X017003JRM6M (SO8Y419JRM6M)

Software Version: 14.0.4 * Build 12221-CU

GC version: 12.4.17

Issue ID 6M-422-192

TV is a Samsung Model LN40D550K 1F

Roku Channel App stopped playing back any on-demand shows and live TV. Tablo 4th Generation stopped OTA live television display and recordings are unable to be played back. Amazon Prime App also not working - not able to view anything on Amazon Prime App/Channel.

Disconnected and reconnected device. Reset Wireless connection, created new Roku Account with different email address. Did a factory reset on the Roku Streaming Stick 4K. Still no result.

0 Kudos
bluemn5915
Reel Rookie

Re: Issues with Tablo TV Channel unable to access both Recorded and Live TV content

Jump to solution

I have a legacy Tablo quad HDMI. I have been playing it through a Roku for several months now without any problems. Recently when I try to play back a recorded show or watch live TV I get the message “PLAYBACK FAILED - This video is not playable on your device using the current settings” is often caused by a mismatch of audio settings between your Tablo and your Roku."
I have tried all the recommended trouble shooting suggestions I could find such as factory reset of the Roku twice, Re installing the Tablo app twice, Checking audio settings many times but nothing has helped. I have a second Roku in another room that works fine with the Tablo. Is there something else I can try to get the to get this working again?

Second Roku just did an update and now it doesn't work either. Same problem.

Issue report tracker

Model: 3941X2 - Roku Express 4K+

Serial number: X022000M89YV (SOHAK29M89YV)

Software version: 14.0.4 build 12221-E4

GC version: 12.4.17

Timestamp: 2024-10-20T13:05:42Z

Please use issue ID YV-422-705 to report the current issue.

0 Kudos
miked1313

Jump to solution

Roku Express 3941X, SN: X01600YPAG9W, DeviceID: S07P515PAG9W, Soft: 14.0

Same TABLO issue for BOTH of my Roku Express's!

*** ALSO ***  Older Roku Model 3, MN: 4200X.

MY TABLO's WORKED FINE UNTIL YOU UPDATED THE ROKU OS last Thursday!

**** PLEASE FIX IT ASAP --I'm TICKED OFF*****

My Roku ULTRA's were not affected! 

AND I'm not going to replace every ROKU with an ULTRA.  I'll write ROKU off and move on to something else.  STOP DOING PRODUCTION DEPLOYMENTS WITHOUT A FULL TEST CYCLE!!!

SkipW
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Will the community be notified when there is a solution available? I assume a software update to 14.0.4 will be the fix?

Jhunter1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Everyone:  Contact Antenna Man and let him know about this.  I purchased the Tablo based on his review and Roku playback in this video a few months ago.  Maybe he will make a new video advising people not to purchase Roku anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9LoObBWYEs

0 Kudos

Tablo 4 not w: Issues with Tablo TV Channel unable to access both Recorded and Live TV content

Jump to solution

ROKU 3810RW AND OTHERS

TABLO 1284B-01 4TH GEN replaced tablo dual lite (black case) which ran for years

replaced when old black unit quit...after roku update.

thanks i guess for getting me to buy new unit...please fix ASAP

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.