Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bubba64097

I get this error message when I try to open a movie, "An error occurred loading this page"

I get this error message when I try to open a movie, "An error occurred loading this page Please try reloading the page or close the browser and open it again." I try the suggestions but keep getting the same result. I'm using  windows 10 on a pc. Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: I get this error message when I try to open a movie, "An error occurred loading this page&q

@bubba64097 Are you trying to load a movie from the Roku channel?  How is this related to a Roku device?

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I get this error message when I try to open a movie, "An error occurred loading this page&a

@bubba64097 

If you are trying to watch movie from the online Roku Channel https://therokuchannel.roku.com/ verify that you do not have a VPN (browser extension, network, or antivirus VPN) enabled.

Can also see if disabling any Firewall settings in Windows helps to load page.  

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos