Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jules4

How to fix a roku that pauses on its own

This is the ID that came up 43-186-228. Though no one(Roku) seems to be able to give me an explanation of what that means

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to fix a roku that pauses on its own

Hi @Jules4!

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We will be pleased to help you further with the problem you are experiencing with your Roku device, as it was pausing on its own, and we will also collect additional information so that we can look into it. Is this happening on all contents and channels, or is it isolated? (Specify) When did the issue start? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Hello, @Jules4 i faced the same problem if you have getting solution of this so please tell me, and here answer provide by @AdiKB is chat GPT answer so please i request community member @RokuJohnB block him.

GM Socrates Hourly Sign In

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Lorena783lopez,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your flagging us about that, and it seems the same issue is going on here. We'd like to learn more about this to see how we can better isolate this case. When you say pausing on its own, is this an issue within a specific you're accessing? Or does this behavior happen all across the channels on your Roku device?

We would also recommend performing a system restart. Using your Roku remote, navigate to Settings > System > System restart. Then try again to see if that helps.

We'll be looking forward to your update.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AdiKB
Reel Rookie

Hi, if you read my posting, it indicates that it was only happening with the Roku channel, no other streaming service. Additionally, I fixed the issue following the steps I described, i.e., looking for several updates across multiple components.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.