Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to fix Netflix not working on my Roku streaming device

Jump to solution

This is my exact issue but in all of my roku devices and roku tvs. Netflix is the only app that does this. 

Jav24
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue here I have spoken with them at length tried all troubleshooting methods so far I was told the issue was escalated and they will get back to me. I even spoke with Netflix about it.

0 Kudos
Romie

Jump to solution

Hey I'm a roku customer and had this problem with netflix not playing anything it would just buffer endlessly.  I was able to resolve it by changing my roku display settings. I had it on the highest resolution. When I set it to 4k HDR and go back to Netflix it all started working.  I hope this helps. 

0 Kudos
Romie

Jump to solution

Hey I'm a roku customer and had this problem with netflix not playing anything it would just buffer endlessly.  I was able to resolve it by changing my roku display settings. I had it on the highest resolution. When I set it to 4k HDR and go back to Netflix it all started working.  I hope this helps. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Removed app and reinstalled,  seems to have fixed the issue

0 Kudos