Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: How to fix Netflix not working on my Roku streaming device

Hello @egaudette14

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We apologize to hear about your experience. We're here to help. What happen when you tried to access the channel, do you receive an error message or code? What specific troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue? 

Did you restart your Roku device before re-installing the channel? That step is crucial when performing troubleshooting. We suggest to follow in this order, remove > restart > re-install, we would recommend giving it a shot once again. We also suggest doing the restart from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > System restart.

Does this clear the issue? Keep us posted. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Esal1
Reel Rookie

Hello @RokuNimfa-C,

Yes, I have tried removing the channel, restarting the roku and re-adding the channel.  The playback problem remains.  In my previous post I even tried a factory reset of the roku.

Once the issue occurs in Netflix and I return to the home screen, I'm able to get a tracker ID with your button sequence.  

Model: 4800X - Roku Ultra

Software version: 12.0.0 - Build 4178-C2

GC version: 9.1.120

Timestamp: 2023-04-26T22:56:47Z

ID: FE-166-976

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@Esal1

Thank you for the information. 

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, we'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.