Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rbagwill
Reel Rookie

FOX News audio out of sync after watching 30-40 minutes

This problem is not just on my Roku TV it's also happening with all my Sticks too. Is this a FOX issue or Roku?

#Foxnews #lipsync #tcltv

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: FOX News audio out of sync after watching 30-40 minutes

Hi @Rbagwill,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for your time posting about the audio sync issue when playing content on FOX News. We're sorry if you are having this issue and we will work with you to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue.

Just to verify, does the issue only occur on FOX News or all channels on your Roku device? If so, we would like to ask you to attempt to try removing the channel that you are experiencing the issue with from the Roku home screen. Then, disconnect your device from power for a minute. Plug it back in, then try to add the channel back once more and see if this clears up the issue.

In addition, are you using an A/V receiver or soundbar with your TV/Roku player setup? In Settings > Audio > Audio mode, what setting do you have selected? Does the same issue occur if you change the setting to Stereo, etc.?

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
RcK2

I am using a ROKU TV made by RCA and I have this same annoying issue.  Other channels such as Newsmax have no issue at all.

RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi! @RcK2,
Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community.
To fix the issue, you can try the following steps:

This should resolve the issue. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.
Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DJTluvsputin
Reel Rookie

Quit watching fox fake news and raise your news IQ..Get in sync with reality....

Fishface
Streaming Star

No need to get political here between your moronic user name with false narrative and personal dislike of a network.

bevsparks
Reel Rookie

0 Kudos