Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
speedramps

Channel all4 error ALL4-009 on Roku Express 3900x

I have a Roku Express 3900x

when I try to watch Channel All4
I get error ALL4-009
Click here to see screen shot of error message 

I have latest software and app versions installed and tried uninstall, reinstall and factory resets.

I can watch All4 ok via the same broadband and wifi on my laptop.

Problem only happens when i try to watch on TV via Roku Express 3900x

Can you help resolved the ALL4-009 error please?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Channel all4 error ALL4-009 on Roku Express 3900x

Hi @speedramps,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Does the issue only occur on All 4 channel or across other channels installed on your Roku device? 

Did you restart your Roku device before re-installing the channel? This is to ensure you have a clean channel install when adding the channel back. Restart it from the Settings menu, Settings > System > System restart.

If you are still unable to play videos from one channel after attempting the suggestions above, videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

Keep us posted. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.