Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iCer3iGn

Any fix for screen minimizing?

I have seen a few posts in regards to this issue. I have tried to find a fix and all I can do is system restart to get it to go back to normal. Screen shrinks down to a tiny window and sits over a background that's black and at first I thought I was doing it by accidentally doing something to the remote but realized later it's doing it all by itself. So if anyone has a solution let me know.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Any fix for screen minimizing?

Hi @iCer3iGn,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you informing us about the issue you are experiencing with the screen shrinking on your Roku device.

We recommend performing the below steps and see if you can resolve the issue:

1.  Unplug the power adapter of your Roku device and re-plug it after 5 - 10 seconds.
  2. Try connecting your Roku to a different HDMI port on your TV.
  3. Try connecting Roku with an alternate HDMI cable.
  4. Try connecting your Roku to different TV and check if that resolves the issue.

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos