Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkR1
Reel Rookie

3 Roku Ultras, all can play every streaming channel except the Roku Channel, shows start to load.

Using and watching Roku Channel for over a year, the other day I went to watch a Roku show, It's says it's loading and then reverts back to the main screen of the show I was trying to watch.  I have 3 different Roku Ultras in my home and all three are now doing the same thing.  I have reset my Router, Modem, Removed the Roku Channel, reset my Roku and reinstalled Roku Channel, numerous times, nothing helps.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: 3 Roku Ultras, all can play every streaming channel except the Roku Channel, shows start to l...

Hi @MarkR1

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

We believe that this issue should be resolved. Please try accessing The Roku Channel again on your 3 Roku Ultras then let us know if you're still experiencing the issue.

Keep us updated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
MarkR1
Reel Rookie

Re: 3 Roku Ultras, all can play every streaming channel except the Roku Channel, shows start to l...

it's not fixed, still doing the same thing.  Try to play a show and it starts to load then reverts back to the original screen.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@MarkR1 

Thanks for the reply.

Please provide us with the following information for further investigation:

1. Roku device model, Serial number, Device ID, Software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  2. Does this issue occur on a specific channel? If so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  3. Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  4. Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos