Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lje22032
Channel Surfer

The Roku Smart Home app installs and I can open it, but not listed as app on Andriod.

Jump to solution

The Roku Smart Home app installs and I can open it, but it is not listed as an app on my Andriod phone. I have to go to the Google store and search for it and open it from there. How can I get it listed on my phone as an app? Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lje22032
Channel Surfer

Re: The Roku Smart Home app installs and I can open it, but not listed as app on Andriod.

Jump to solution

I figured this out.  I had the Roku app for my Roku remote installed on my Andriod.  As soon as I unloaded the Roku Remote app AND unloaded and reloaded the Roku SMART app, then the Roku SMART app showed as an app on my phone.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
lje22032
Channel Surfer

Re: The Roku Smart Home app installs and I can open it, but not listed as app on Andriod.

Jump to solution

I figured this out.  I had the Roku app for my Roku remote installed on my Andriod.  As soon as I unloaded the Roku Remote app AND unloaded and reloaded the Roku SMART app, then the Roku SMART app showed as an app on my phone.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.