Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JESUSSAVESFOREV
Reel Rookie

Smart home ES not showing subscription

I bought a subscription for smart home yesterday and it does not show up on my app. I contacted support and restarted, disconnected and waited till today but still shows I do not have a subscription on the app.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
BrandoConmando
Reel Rookie

Re: Smart home ES not showing subscription

I had the same issue. It showed up 27 hours later and now won't activate the address. Been a headache for a few of us I've seen here and Roku hasn't helped a single one of us. Crossing fingers is about the best thing that can be done sadly.

cristyj
Channel Surfer

Same Here!!!! My free trial just ended and I signed up, but it says I have no active subscription.  I'm going out of town tomorrow! I canr figure out how to actually contact roku!

JESUSSAVESFOREV
Reel Rookie

Yes, same thing with me. Bought the camera had a free trial so I bought the subscription.  Talked to support twice, told me it's their system and it should work soon both times.

0 Kudos
mlippert

My free trial ended yesterday, and I too bought a subscription for smart home camera monitoring and it says I have no active subscriptions in both the app, and when I log into my.roku.com, the payment came out of my bank account but there are no active subscriptions in my roku account, and now I have none of the premium monitoring features I had during the free trial period.

cristyj
Channel Surfer

Here's how I fixed it...delete the cameras and uninstall the app. Don't reset it as you'll lose your history. Then reinstall the app, and re-add the cameras. It recognized my subscription at that point and is working fine now.

JESUSSAVESFOREV
Reel Rookie

I did all those things and it didn't work BUT today I got up and it's working fine.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.