Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup issues first time user

I am so lost. I spent all weekend trying to setup all these cameras, devices, and hub. Now I see it might be because I have an android is why I can't login. Does this happen often with roku? Are other brands more stable? I also saw somewhere that they said it was fixed but I can't get past the login screen myself. I also think I had a free trial for home monitoring that will be expired before I get to try it. Is there a direct number I can call during business hours to find out if I need to return all this stuff or if this is a truly uncommon glitch or whatever is going on.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Setup issues first time user

Hi @marshall1507,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue. Please try to update the Roku smart home app and see if that will fix the issue.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                  John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.