Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Houghtalingld
Reel Rookie

Roku Smart home app login

I did an update on my phone which is a Android phone and my Roku smart home was working fine before but now I can't login the app on my phone.  I can login on my tv but not phone.  What do I need to do to fix this problem? 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Smart home app login

Hi @Houghtalingld,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We want to further investigate this issue that you had with the Roku smart home app since you are unable to log in after the update. Are you getting any error messages or codes? Have you tried to uninstall the app and re-install back again?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tsesee
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Smart home app login

After three chats with Support, I found out how to login with 2 factor on a tablet. You have to put in a phone number which takes you to a page that lets you request a code be sent to an email. And it does work. I just find it very bizarre that they didn't put the email option on the first page. Oh well...

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.