Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gesto4378

Insecure 2FA why do you do this Roku?

Turning off 2FA from website does not affect 2FA settings in Smart Home app.

For me, #smarthomeapp# does not work after 2FA was enabled in app. It pops up 2FA screen after every time I have succesfully authenticated using 2FA code sent to email. App reinstsllation didn't helped.

@rokusupport please add support for Google Authenticator or any other authenticator app. It's unusable and I'll have to cancel my subscription.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Insecure 2FA why do you do this Roku?

Hi @wildsprite,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We completely understand your input and greatly value your feedback, which helps to improve the Roku Smart Home app platform. Rest assured that our team will be aware of this, as your convenience and satisfaction are among our top priorities. In the meantime, your patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd want us to address. We'd be more than willing to listen and take action as we are committed to finding a resolution to your concerns in the best way we can.

Best regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.