Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find out if an event recording on my Roku indoor camera has been deleted?

Jump to solution

Is there a way to find out if a video has been recorded? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I find out if an event recording on my Roku indoor camera has been deleted?

Jump to solution

Hi @dewaynebradley,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out to us for support, and we'd be more than happy to assist you with your question about your Roku Indoor Camera. 

Please be advised that we don't have the option to get notified whether an event recording has been deleted. No worries! We value customers who provide their feedback. We assure you that we will share it with the respective team.

Thank you for choosing Roku.

Kind regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Re: How do I find out if an event recording on my Roku indoor camera has been deleted?

Jump to solution

Deleted, I mean

0 Kudos
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @dewaynebradley,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out to us for support, and we'd be more than happy to assist you with your question about your Roku Indoor Camera. 

Please be advised that we don't have the option to get notified whether an event recording has been deleted. No worries! We value customers who provide their feedback. We assure you that we will share it with the respective team.

Thank you for choosing Roku.

Kind regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
Tags (1)
0 Kudos