Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sappy4179

Dark mode for Roku Smart Home app

Jump to solution

Roku, is it possible to get a new update to the app that allows for dark mode? App is great and I feel this is one nice feature that is missing.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Dark mode for Roku Smart Home app

Jump to solution

Hi @Sappy4179,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We value your feedback and this is a great suggestion for the Roku Home app. Our constant goal is to give customers the greatest possible streaming experience and comfort when utilizing our services.

We will forward this to the relevant Roku team for their consideration. We appreciate your feedback and want to thank you again for it.

We also suggest checking on our blog at Roku Blog | Roku for any future announcements or updates.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Dark mode for Roku Smart Home app

Jump to solution

Hi @Sappy4179,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We value your feedback and this is a great suggestion for the Roku Home app. Our constant goal is to give customers the greatest possible streaming experience and comfort when utilizing our services.

We will forward this to the relevant Roku team for their consideration. We appreciate your feedback and want to thank you again for it.

We also suggest checking on our blog at Roku Blog | Roku for any future announcements or updates.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos