Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"We can't seem to reach you at:" message

After hours dealing with 4 levels of Amazon support trying to solve a login issue with the Prime Video app, they finally suggested I do a Factory Reset on the Roku device. I've done that, but now I can't get past the Activate your Roku player screen. It does not recognize my e-mail address, nor will it generate a QR code for me to proceed.

This is the same issue reported several times in the past and marked "resolved" without anyone posting a solution. Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: "We can't seem to reach you at:" message

Hi @adamkbennett,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about this experience, and it would be a pleasure for us to assist you further regarding this. Have you tried checking the spam section of your email? Additionally, trying a different email to see if you're able to activate your device would be a good option.

If these don't work, we recommend factory resetting your device once more to activate your device with your email. For more information about this, refer to this support article at this link: 
How to system restart or factory reset your Roku streaming device

Let us know how it goes.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos