Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kenji6

cast to screen from pc (windows 11)

Jump to solution

Hi so just as the title says I'm trying to cast my screen from windows 11 to my roku. the problem is that I can see that my pc sees the roku but when I hit cast to screen nothing pops up on my roku, and there on the same wifi network. Any help would be welcome.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArvyS
Retired Moderator

Re: cast to screen from pc (windows 11)

Jump to solution

Hi @kenji6,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having a problem casting your Windows 11 laptop through your Roku, help is here.

Please try the follow these steps:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Screen mirroring
  5. After you open the screen mirroring settings, choose a setting to adjust and connect.

Please check out this support article on how to connect using screen mirroring.: How to screen mirror your Android™ or Windows® phone to your Roku® streaming device

Let us know if it works, keep us posted.

Best regards,
Arvy

Marc
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuArvyS
Retired Moderator

Re: cast to screen from pc (windows 11)

Jump to solution

Hi @kenji6,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having a problem casting your Windows 11 laptop through your Roku, help is here.

Please try the follow these steps:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Screen mirroring
  5. After you open the screen mirroring settings, choose a setting to adjust and connect.

Please check out this support article on how to connect using screen mirroring.: How to screen mirror your Android™ or Windows® phone to your Roku® streaming device

Let us know if it works, keep us posted.

Best regards,
Arvy

Marc
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.