Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I enter the code at on my phone

Jump to solution

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Where do I enter the code at on my phone

Jump to solution

Hi @bryanautry27,

Welcome, and thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

We do not have enough details from your original message. But if you are referring to activating your Roku device.

Please note that when activating your Roku device, you should follow the Quick Start Guide and complete the on-screen instructions to connect it to the internet. Once complete, the Roku device will display a link code on the screen that will link it to your account.

For more information regarding linking your Roku device, please see our Support article: How do I activate or link my Roku streaming device?

Feel free to keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Where do I enter the code at on my phone

Jump to solution

Hi @bryanautry27,

Welcome, and thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

We do not have enough details from your original message. But if you are referring to activating your Roku device.

Please note that when activating your Roku device, you should follow the Quick Start Guide and complete the on-screen instructions to connect it to the internet. Once complete, the Roku device will display a link code on the screen that will link it to your account.

For more information regarding linking your Roku device, please see our Support article: How do I activate or link my Roku streaming device?

Feel free to keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.