Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lbug13

Motorhome came with roku but no pin

Jump to solution

I purchased a motorhome that had the roku in it but they didn't give me the 4 digit code to download other apps. Can someone tell me what to do. Thank you

Cindy 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Motorhome came with roku but no pin

Jump to solution

That Roku is registered to someone else's Roku user account. They should have wiped it before selling the vehicle, but you need to do that and link it to your own account. You can do a factory reset from within the Settings/System menu, or you can press and hold the hidden reset button for 30 seconds. The menu option is easier. But if that PIN blocks you from doing a factory reset, the hidden button will still allow you to reset the Roku.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Motorhome came with roku but no pin

Jump to solution

That Roku is registered to someone else's Roku user account. They should have wiped it before selling the vehicle, but you need to do that and link it to your own account. You can do a factory reset from within the Settings/System menu, or you can press and hold the hidden reset button for 30 seconds. The menu option is easier. But if that PIN blocks you from doing a factory reset, the hidden button will still allow you to reset the Roku.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.