Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Judlyn1
Reel Rookie

Re: We can't seem to reach you by Email - I can't get past this screen at all

Jump to solution

Having same issue 

0 Kudos
Judlyn1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still won’t work for me. 

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello Community users!
We're very sorry that there was a service interruption that may have impacted activation and other services that has since been resolved. Please try to see if you are still experiencing an issue at this time.
Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
PhaedrusR
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Few years ago, ehen my Roku express box started not being able to play installed app channels, after what appeared to be a firmware update, e.g. BzbC iPlayer app, apps half-started and either exited or crashed or loaded slow and were slow or partially functioning:

I hard power reset the box nothing fixed. Then reset back to factory settings from system menu and restarted. Login setup with same Roku userid then it re-insalled all the apps I had installed before, took a while, and back to a functioning unit and all the apps worked again 

Try similar if updates or corruption on box.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.