Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maribella

V1Z10 tv connection to Roku iPhone app

I would like to connect my iPhone Roku account to a V1Z10 tv

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: V1Z10 tv connection to Roku iPhone app

Is V1Z10 a model number?  Or do you mean VIZIO?  I just did some quick searching and couldn’t find that model number and also I didn’t have any luck finding Vizio Roku TVs.  If it is a Roku TV, it should offer to link to your existing account when you set it up.  If it is a used TV, that wants to connect to someone else's Roku account, then you may need to factory reset it.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: V1Z10 tv connection to Roku iPhone app

If the (presumably Vizio) TV is not a Roku TV, then there is nothing the Roku app on a phone can do with it directly.

If you install a Roku streaming device on the TV, then the Roku app on a phone can connect to the Roku and control that, which you then view on the TV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X