Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cocotte
Channel Surfer

USB power cable with long-range wifi receiver no longer found on roku online shop.

My USB power cable with wifi receiver that came with my Streaming Stick+ has had issues recently. I need to replace it, but cannot find anywhere to buy from. The link from Roku website no longer works. Please help.

0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: USB power cable with long-range wifi receiver no longer found on roku online shop.

@cocotte 

Are these links not working for you?

3810/3811 Streaming Stick https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/usb-power-cable-with-long-range-wifi-receiver

3820/3821 Streaming Stick 4k/4k+ https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/usb-power-cable-with-long-range-wifi-receiver-streaming-st...

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
cocotte
Channel Surfer

Re: USB power cable with long-range wifi receiver no longer found on roku online shop.

No, both show « you’re lost ».

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Both links work for me.  Are you in the US?  Does the Roku website think you are in the US?  ie:  if you scroll down to the lower right hand corner, does it say “United States (change)”? 

0 Kudos
cocotte
Channel Surfer

Hi,

No, I am in Canada. Scrolling down, it says « Canada ». So I guess the website knows I am in Canada?

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Yes, if I switch my location to Canada, the entire shop products -> accessories option disappears, implying they don’t sell accessories there.  (Whether that is intentional or a mistake on the website – I don’t know.)

cocotte
Channel Surfer

Thanks a lot for your help!

This is quite frustrating, I am at a loss. Hope someone from Roku can fix the website/ refer where I can buy a replacement.

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

In fact even the top menu is "shop products" in the US and "products" in Canada.  It appears that if you want to buy in Canada, the Roku website directs you to places such as amazon.ca, Canada Computers, Walmart, etc.

0 Kudos
cocotte
Channel Surfer

Unfortunately, neither amazon or bestbuy carries the cable that goes with the Stick+. 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@cocotte 

When you are on the https://www.roku.com/en-ca/ page, try scrolling down to the location mentioned by @Strega, and "Change" it to United States.

After it changes, navigate through the Menu again, (Shop Products/Accessories).  Scroll down to "cables".  You may have to select "View all Cables" to see the WR002 cable for the Streaming Stick 4k/4k+.

Then Add it to your Cart.  Should allow you to check out at a guest if you run into a problem when it asks you to sign into your account.

---

The above seemed to work for me when first accessing the site through Canada and just making the initial change to location.  Seemed to progress through the purchase fine both as guest or signed in.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.