Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrisakak9

Re: Round 2 Roku Screensavers Easter Eggs

I assume the sled with the rose on by the roku theatre is rosebud from citizen kane

0 Kudos
narmychief77
Reel Rookie

The big duck is from Batman Returns. You can see The Penguin in it and the little penguins following.

0 Kudos
Opiec123

The house from home alone, the psychiatrist stand from Charlie Brown, the fortress of solitude, the frozen Statue of Liberty from Day After Tomorrow, the half note from soul, the house from National Lampoons Christmas Vacation (including cousin eddy’s RV) the brownstone from exorcist, the rosebud sled from citizen Kane, the ATAT, frosty the snowman, the abominable snowman from Rudolph, Elsa’s ice castle, Penguin’s rubber duck, nakatomi tower from die hard (helicopter over the roof), the narwhal from elf, the daily planet from superman, the Empire State Building from King Kong (bit of a stretch), the tree from either lion king or black panther, the toy store might be Macy’s from Miracle on 34th Street(also a stretch), but the windows feature more Easter eggs, babes in toy land in the first window, pacific rim in the second, the technodrome from TMNT, Optimus Prime,  My Little Pony in the past. I can’t place the ski slope. I think that’s supposed to be Santa’s workshop on the hill and joker’s balloon from Batman. The circle moon from perhaps apocalypto

0 Kudos
Tammusc

What is the boy by the abominable snowman

0 Kudos
Tammusc

Who is the boy from my abominable snowman

0 Kudos

Citizen Kane’s sled “Rosebud” Is in there too. 

0 Kudos
Archimedes

The big duck with the penguins is from Batman Returns!

0 Kudos

The big duck is from Batman Returns & the building with the heart is from Sleepless in Seattle.

0 Kudos
Foxfire235

The ski hill and abominable snowman look very similar to the monster from ski free. 

0 Kudos
Grams2020

The narrator from Frosty the snowman

0 Kudos