Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku express 4k constantly restarting or booting me during setup

I have the same problem, just bought a new roku express 4k+ and I can’t even get to finish the setup, and it restarts every time I try to go through the instructions. Can you help me? Serial number is X01600YPWVR0

thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku express 4k constantly restarting or booting me out of multiple apps

Hi @jagustinugalde,

Welcome to your first post here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and we would be more than glad to assist you regarding this. We recommend performing a factory reset to your Roku Express 4K since you're still setting up your Roku device. For more information on how to factory reset your Roku streaming device, kindly refer to this support article at this link: How to system restart or factory reset your Roku streaming device|System restart or factory reset yo...

After performing this step, kindly check if you're able to set up your device.

Please let us know how it goes.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.