Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JGD1

Roku Ultra dropping Hulu profiles

I have two profiles on Hulu which work just fine on one Roku Ultra and 4 Amazon Firesticks. I have another Roku Ultra, where one of the two profiles disappeared last night. The Hulu account shows both profiles. Recently I have been asked to login to Hulu for some reason too, which I have had no issues signing in. It looks like I may have to remove the app on the Ultra that is missing the profile and then redownload it and sign back in. Anyone else have this issue? I saw some old posts about the same thing but no resolutions were in the community.  It's weird that one of two Roku Ultra's have this issue and we use both every day. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.