Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taimen

Roku Streaming Stick 4K - 3820R - Paramount+ 4K Not Showing

I have a Roku Streaming Stick 4K, model 3820R on Roku OS 11.5. The Paramount Plus app doesn't show anything available in 4K but I do see them if I use the Paramount+ app on a Fire Stick. Reading past posts it appears there was a previous issue with this which was resolved in Roku OS 11.0. This model 4K Stick should support 4K video and advanced audio from Paramount+, correct? It does for all other apps. Thanks for any help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Streaming Stick 4K - 3820R - Paramount+ 4K Not Showing

Hi @taimen,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are unable to access the Paramount + on your Roku. Where are you currently located?

Please be advised that Paramount+ is currently available to download in the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, France, Germany, and some selected Latin America regions on any latest Roku devices.

If you are located in the provided region above, we recommend taking a look at our Support page for more information regarding How to add apps to your Roku streaming device | Official Roku Support

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos