Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DB86

Replace 3810 Roku streaming stick+ extended Wi-Fi cable

Will @Roku bring back the 3810 extended Wi-Fi cable for people with the Roku streaming stick+? I don't want to have to buy a whole new Roku stick. Why have they not restocked them

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Replace 3810 Roku streaming stick+ extended Wi-Fi cable

@DB86 

Unfortunately, the 3810 has been discontinued so the stock of the wireless receiver will not be restocked.

Perhaps @RokuMaryEF or @RokuCarly can assist you somehow.

---

For what its worth, I would not purchase a Roku Streaming Stick that requires this proprietary cable.  If you instead select one of the Roku Streaming Players, the power cables can be found in any Walmart, Target, Walgreens, etc. that sells cell phone charging cables and power adapters/plugs.

The problem with proprietary anything, is that it can be changed or discontinued at any time with little recourse from the end user.

https://www.roku.com/products/players

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.