Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Papamoose

Online Roku account says no device is linked, but I've been using device for a long time.

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem. I spoke with their CHAT and got no help at all. It was as if the CHAT was an AI that didn't have a clue. Nonetheless, as you know, we still have all the functionality of our attached device. BTW, we have a Roku Stick and it works fine. Good luck in all your cable-cutting streaming adventures. Joe

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Online Roku account says no device is linked, but I've been using device for a long time.

Jump to solution

Hi @Papamoose,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thanks for flagging us about this.

Please ensure that you are using the same email address to log in as the one associated with your Roku device. You can check this by going to Home > Settings > System > About.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are here to help.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Online Roku account says no device is linked, but I've been using device for a long time.

Jump to solution

Hi @Papamoose,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thanks for flagging us about this.

Please ensure that you are using the same email address to log in as the one associated with your Roku device. You can check this by going to Home > Settings > System > About.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are here to help.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos