Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fredrick22

Re: Multiple Roku devices in different rooms with one Account.

Jump to solution

I have a Roko device at my New York house and an account. When I came down to Florida, I bought another Roku device and I’ve been trying to log on and it won’t let me what’s wrong.. I keep saying we can’t send you an email

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @fredrick22,

Thanks for making your first post here in the Roku Community.

Suppose you see "Your account activation link expired" or "We can't seem to reach you by Email" when trying to use the activation link. In that case, try clicking or tapping "Resend" in the email message you received from Roku, and another email will be sent. For more information, visit our support page here: How do I resolve an issue when activating or linking my Roku® streaming device?

Let us know if this works for you.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Angie9

Jump to solution

It wont send activation link

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello! @Angie9,

A friendly welcome from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We're pleased to assist.

If you have trouble receiving the activation link in your email, press on Star * on your remote and try again, or select Activate with a QR Code option. Use your mobile phone's camera to scan the QR code and get the device activation link.

Once you open the link, either from the email or QR code, follow the instructions to create a free Roku account or log in to your existing account.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.