Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
masterdrago
Reel Rookie

Installing Puchased Subscriptions

Every time I try to install/setup a purchased subscription, I get sent to one that appears already installed. Roku wants me to pay them to get it started - no login option.

I used my windows desktop to purchase NFL+Premium, Paramount+Essentials w/Showtime, Hulu+LiveTV-Disney+-ESPN+ bundle. and AMC+.

I'm having issues making the apps show in my Roku Home screen.

Any links to get the full instructions on setting up pre purchased apps?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Installing Puchased Subscriptions

Of these, I have only used Paramount+.  I subscribed with P+ at their website, then downloaded this app

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/32b338eebb16d1de34870b6b1d674911/paramount-plus

Then I clicked on the app on the roku home screen. 

It’s been some time since I did this, but I think the options were roughly: “Sign up”, or “Sign in”.  I chose “Sign in” and all was well.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@masterdrago-

If you subscribed directly with these services on their respective websites, you will need to install their specific Roku channel apps from the Channel Store, and access the channels through those apps.

You won't be able to access them via The Roku Channel, if that's what you're trying to do, as those would be separate subscriptions.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
masterdrago
Reel Rookie

When looking for the app for ESPN+, it only shows ESPN. How do I get the ESPN+ app on the home screen?

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

This app says it does ESPN and ESPN+

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/b995f72db179f502d9708adf78d74a84/espn

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
masterdrago
Reel Rookie

Now it's the NFL+ Premium issue.

Roku has added the app to my Roku account and charged me the fee. When I go to the app, it has only the NFL+ so I cannot get replays. How do I get the NFL+ Premium to show?

payment nfl+premium to roku.jpg

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.