Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jojojac

Can someone please HELP!!!!!

Can anyone help me?  Two of my Roku Sticks are in a constant state of overheating when in use.  I take that back, we use one in the camper and it was still plugged into the outlet but not the tv, it was so hot you could barely touch it!  We now have to put a fan behind each TV they are plugged into to lessen the problem, but sometimes end up overheating again.  Any insight at this point would be greatly appreciated

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can someone please HELP!!!!!

Hi @Jojojac,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist you with your overheating issue with your Roku streaming stick. Please check out this support article here on what to do if the red light is on or you see a "Your device is overheating" message.

If the problem still persists, please let us know.

All the best,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.